Practice Quality Policy
Our quality policy is to have a successful practice by providing a standard of service that consistently satisfies the needs and expectations of our patients. This level of quality is achieved through careful management in a safe and continually improving environment. Our standards and procedures meet Essential Standards for Quality and Safety’ from the Care Quality Commission.
Our quality standards are based on the CODE quality management system iCOMPLY. CODE keeps us updated with the latest requirements and guidelines.
Annie Whity and Ediz Cakin who are the Providers, have ultimate responsibility. Annie Whitby and Ediz Cakin who are the registered managers, are the quality leaders, and have day to day responsibility.
Our quality management system is implemented through training and is improved by regular review, it ensures that:
- All our dental care is of a consistent quality Effective measures of infection control are used
- All legal requirements relating to health and safety in the workplace are satisfied
- All legal requirements relating to the safe use of x-ray equipment are satisfied
- Any requirements of the General Dental Council in respect of the continuing professional development of dentists and the dental
- team are satisfied
Our quality objectives are:
To maintain and improve the level of quality in all aspects of the patient’s journey from the initial contact with the practice to the completion of patient care. It is our aim that patients enjoy an excellent experience as a result of the care they receive with us. Total patient satisfaction is our primary aim. Other – add here your own quality objectives i.e.:
- To offer specialist or other treatments to a high standard To provide the most clinically effective treatments to our patients
- To earn a reputation for providing complete patient satisfaction at all times so as to retain our existing patients and win new
- patients To improve our internal systems of communication and administration so as to improve our service and increase our efficiency